Monday, May 09, 2005

Mother's day

Mother's day....We went to a relative house, everyone gather together and celebrate it. Special day is a day use for a special purpose. Peoples nowaday start to forget about the "Truth of life" especially relationship among the people. Everyone chasing about money, working........and working........Enjoy lifestyle also is another issue. The distance between rich and poor has a big GAP. I am working as a programmer now, one thing i found out is...."I almost believe on everything what other peoples told me, after that they will told me just kidding, don't believe it".......Shhhh.................I feel kind like a Dummy feel......In my family, I really didnt tought to act to be "smart think". Maybe i am simple minded, that's why never suspect on what peoples told me since i feel they will not cheat in front us since we are also "real" to them...

As conclusion, life is not easy...

No comments: