Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm Lovin' it

I'm Lovin' it................What a powerful word! less than 10 characters give peoples an impression about the "M". I wonder how much money McDonald spend on promoting that slogan. It is kind like a "drug", no matter how old are you, big, small, tall, short,handsome or not, once you tried it, it will never escape from it. McDonald.......Today I tried the new food "Grilled Chicken Foldover". 2 pieces of chicken meats fold by a flatbread. Wanna know how it looks like? You can click on this link.

Well, don't get it wrong. I am not here to promote how good is McDonald. I just wanted to tell, it looks nice in photo (Thanks to the proffesional photography artificial great work), but it doesn't always disappointed our imagination. Not about the size, but is about the taste. Do you still remember about KFC OR Filet Burger? It looks Big in photo, but the actual size is quarter of the photo size..................

What you see is what you get? Never be the true....Something is behind the rock!

No comments: